Sunday, November 13, 2011

Project 333


So here it is - the beginnings of my 33 items. 

1. Ralph Lauren Sunglasses
2. Red resin necklace
3. Tiffany silver necklace
4. Silver ball earrings
5. Straw Fedora
6. Red Ballet Flats#
7. Black Ballet Flats
8. Tan sandals#
9. Dark Jeans
10. Lighter Jeans
11. White T-Shirt
12. White Vest
13. Red slouch t-shirt#
14. Black striped shirt
15. Navy striped shirt 3/4 sleeve
16. Navy striped shirt short sleeve
17. Red scarf
18. Patterned scarf
19. Tan coloured cross body/handbag
20. Black jersey dress
21. Navy Patterned dress
22. Denim skirt
23. Black skirt
24. Tan braided belt
25. Grey Cardigan
26. Blue Floral skirt
27. Shorts - Black
28. Shorts - White
29. Gingham Blouse *
30. White patterned sundress *
31.  Colette Ginger Skirt in Denim *
32.
33.

* These items are on the sewing list.
# Yet to purchase

It has been much easier that I anticipated and most of the items are things that are already in my closet. The black and white gingham top is on my list of things to sew - as is a summer day dress and a Colette Ginger skirt. but even with those three items added I am only up to  31.

I'm not sure if it is cheating but I have not included my gym/yoga clothes and house clothes/PJ's. I will have to go and recheck the guidelines. 

If I can teach my 2 year old how to take a photo then I can attempt to take a pic of what I am wearing each day and post it.

I am really excited about this - it is going to make looking polished So much easier!!

I am a mum who does not currently work in a paid capacity so the majority of my clothes are for day wear and hanging out with my kids. In a way this makes it somewhat easier to choose items - but it also means that I have to exclude things like high heels. I may leave a pair so I can slot them into the open spaces if I need to.

We have 2 weddings to go to over the next three months as well - I am planning to sew a dress to wear to the weddings - one casual and the other a morning affair. Both involve the same group of people so I may need to leave the other space for this dress.

Tomorrow I will work on boxing up all the rest. 

I have also set part of my wardrobe space aside for working on the Autumn capsule.

No comments:

Post a Comment