Saturday, November 12, 2011

365pix/6 Pyjamas


Pyjamas

I'll double up on the 365 post today because it also involved sewing. I love, love, love these cute PJ's that I made for my big boy. With the weather warming up, he was in dire need of some summer PJ's and these have turned out just great.

I made him 4 pairs yesterday and also made another pair for his cousin as a Christmas gift. One pair to go for his girl cousin, however I am going to look through my pattern books and see if I have anything a little more girly that might suit her.

I have the biggest stash of small lengths of fabric - not enough to really make anything for me but enough to make things for small people. Miss 8 the cousin is the only small girl in our family - all the rest are bigger or boys. Many many boys.

There is going to be some serious mischief in their future I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment