Friday, November 25, 2011

Loving the Interweb right now

There are a few lovely things that I have been loving around the interweb recently.

I just can't get enough of Katie over at Head, Heart, Health for her inspirational and motivating post action. I have follwed Katie along her journey and watched her transformation into an amazing, warm and inspiring lady. I can't wait to see what she does next!

I am also loving Tiny Buddah - so much of what is written on that site is speaking to me so loudly at the moment.

I guess I am trying to connect with who I am and be a part of that person even more so that I already am.

I am journalling and doing yoga, trying to absorb buddist philosophy and live a little more authentically.

I want to stop being concerned about what other people think and start doing the things that resonate most strongly with me.

I feel like I have all these amazing intentions and am not really acting on them so well. I think it is partially because I am worried that I wont enjoy what I find through this exploration process. But at the same time I want to start being kind to myself and free myself of the invisible walls and rulles I create for myself.

I feel like I need about a year of navel gazing and contemplation before I will find my way.

I think the first step is to embrace yoga a little more thoroughly. I am able to clear my head and think far more thoroughly when I am practicing regularly. The very thing I find I don't get enough time for!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh ... thank you so much Andrea -- just back from holidays and dodgy internet access so I've just seen this. What a lovely compliment -- thanks again xxx

    ReplyDelete