Monday, February 28, 2011

I could make that!


There seems to be a lot of chambray shirt dresses in the stores at the moment - and with good reason! A 3/4 sleeve shirt dress is a fantastic Trans-seasonal item. Here a just a couple available in the Australian stores right now.

@ Sussan

@ Colorado

I especially love the styling of the Sussan version - even though when you look closely at the picture it is  more of a tunic dress rather than a shirt dress. Some ballet flats, leggings and a lovely scarf.

It is amazing what you find when you go looking - as I have had it in my mind that I would like a nice casual shirt dress pattern in my collection for a while now - but had not come across anything I really liked. But when I was looking for something completely different - I found this:

Simplicity 2246







And Spotlight just happens to have Chambray cotton on sale right now for $7.95 per meter.

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of gingercansew blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete