Thursday, March 17, 2011

Not such a great day

I haven't had such a great day today. I think that in my freedom yesterday I may have overdone it somewhat and for most of today I felt like rubbish.

I had a nap around mid morning and woke up still feeling a bit rubbish so I watched a bit more TV.

Then for some reason I felt inspired and decided to go and have a look in the local beading shop. I have dabbled in making earrings in the past but haven't ventured into the beading shop in a while because it is one of those places that you just can't take a H boy.

I am really into drop earrings with a bit of substance to them at the moment - so this is what I have come up with.


All for $22 investment. I'm pretty happy with a whole new earring wardrobe for that price!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrea!
    Thanks so much for following me over at Highlights to Housework. I love your blog and am now following you too.

    ReplyDelete